Thursday, July 24, 2008

FINN'S REVOLUTION! 6/24/08 playlist

artist/cut/album *-new

Tommy Jay/ I Was There /Tommy Jay's Tall Tales of Trauma*
Cheap Time /Ginger Snap /Cheap Time*
Scary Mansion/ Sharkish sea/ Every Joke Is Half The Story*
Chin Chin/ Samba /Chin Chin*
Big Blue Ball /Whole Thing /Big Blue Ball*
Leih Sebtaba/ Angham/ Rough Guide to The Music Of Egypt
Bar-Kays /Soul Finger/ Stax 50th Aniversary
Robyn Hitchcock /High On Yourself/ Shadow Cat*
El Perro Del Mar/ How Did We Forget?/ From The Valley To The Stars*
Sonic Youth/ I'm Not There/ I'm Not There
Bob Dylan/ I'm Not There/ I'm Not There
Tom Jones & Jools Holland/ St. James Infirmary Blues/ Tom Jones & Jools Holland
George Carlin/ A Place For My Stuff /A Place For My Stuff
Laurie Anderson/ Language Is A Virus/ Talk Normal: The Anthology
George Carlin/ A Place For My Stuff/ A Place For My Stuff
The Chosen Few /I Love The Way You Love Me /Jamaica Funk
James Pants/ You're The One/ Welcome*
Suncycle/ Somebody/ An England Story
War On Drugs /Arms Like Boulders/ Wagonwheel Blues*
Mekons/ Dickie, Chalkie & Nobbie/ Natural
Joe Head/ My Evil Island Home /Whispers From The Offing*
Muslims /Call It A Day /Muslims*
Sigur Ros/ Inní mér syngur vitleysingur Med Sud I Eyrum /Vid Spilum Endalaust*
Dino Felipe /Chandeliers /No Fun Demo*
Boris/ Laser Beam/ Smile*
The Jam/ Boy About Town/ Direction, Reaction, Creation

No comments: