Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FINN'S REVOLUTION! March 10th, 2009

Artist/Title/Album (* = New Release)

Alex Crank/Under My Bed/Alex & The Broken Hearts
Asobi Seksu/Layers/Hush*
The New Bloods/The Secret Life/The Secret Life*
Polyrock/Romantic Me/Polyrock
Richard Strange/International Language/I'll Give You My Heart*
Cazals/To Cut A Long Story Short/What Of Our Future*
Christer Bladin/Wildkatze/The In-Kraut, Vol. 2
Cheap Time/Back To School/Cheap Time
The Bird & The Bee/Baby/Rayguns Are Not Just For The Future*
Wreckless Eric & Amy Rigby/Astrovan/Wreckless Eric & Amy Rigby
INTERVIEW WITH DAMON, OWENS & STELIOS from Gallery 4222
The Individuals/Piledrive/Fields/Aquamarine*
Brian Eno/King's Lead Hat/Before & After Science
David Byrne & Brian Eno/Strange Overtones/Everything That Happens Will Happen Today*
David Byrne & Brian Eno/Defiant/My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts (reissue)
Robyn Hitchcock & The Venus 3/I'm Falling/Goodnight Oslo*
Ladytron /Ghosts/Velocifero
The Bran Flakes/I Have A Friend/I Have Hands*
Nina Simone/Plain Gold Ring/Little Girl Blue
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds/Plain Gold Ring/Live Seeds
The Kooks/Victoria/War Child Presents: Heroes*
The Muslims/Walking With Jesus/Parasites (single)*
Yeah Yeah Yeahs/Sheena Is A Punk Rocker/War Child Presents: Heroes*
The Murder City Devils/Ready For More/Empty Bottles, Broken Hearts*
Johnny "Guitar" Watson/Gangster Of Love/Hot Just Like TNT
Roby Hitchcock & The Venus 3/Your Head Here/Goodnight Oslo*
The Clash/Guns Of Brixton/Live @ Shea Stadium


thanks to my guests, artists Damon Tomolino, Owens & Stelios, part of the collective show THE PLAYROOM @ Gallery 4222 in Port Jeff, check it: www.gallery4222.com . thanks to all callers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Aleks Degtyarev and im wondering if it's possible to get the audio of the interviews with the artists. I represent Panman Productions and Roger Smith Life (hotel).

Finn said...

sure. mp3 as attachment OK? If so, I'll send it this weekend.

Cheers!
Finn